Thursday, October 25, 2012

Almost 2 years No blogging

Since i step in my degree year 3 end of year 2010, I stop blogging. I had been busy doing project, assignment, and preparation for my exam. In year 3 final semester, I sitting for 3 paper in short semester. I was worry, straggling and scare cause i take 3 hard paper in my final short semester but unexpected I pass two subject and i failed one subject my "market research" paper. 

On the same time, waiting my resit exam my parents company having some issues and they might lose their job. On that time i was so worry how am i to survive if i fail my resit. While waiting for the resit exam, i joined a short course "Personal make up" with my auntie in Green City academic. I got the certificate and start to prepare my resit paper. After my exam i cant wait to find job as fast as possible hope that cant have a burden for my family. 

I keep on find lecturer to know hows my about my resit is that pass or not. My lecturer told me don't worry you pass already. I am so happy called to my parents i passed my resit. At last i won the war. I got my Degree in Marketing and attended my Graduation at 31 March  2012. Thanks to my family and friends supporting, guiding, learning with each other, and having fun in our college time. 

My 1st Job

In the mid of Dec 2011, I start search job at Kuala Lumpur, Petailing Jaya and Subang Jaya. Almost 2 month i cant get a good offer. I am so tired searching for job. My parent just advise me don't so picky on the first job. 

On end of Feb 2012, I get CIMB bank offer as telemarketing. It sound great i got a bank job and i accepted the offer. The training just only one week and i started calling to customers to open CIMB Prime Plan Account. I just success half of my target it not really good result but i still try my best to do as much as i can. In the same time, i keep on sore throat and hard to talk to my customers. The worst is i just get 40% sales on March and the following month i just got 45 % to 50 % . It so broken heart. It so stressful and i start thinking is this job suitable for me.  I accepted an advise from my team leader is these job suitable for you and it sound they gonna kick me out on this company. I when back i think and think i should change job. 

After work this 2 week of searching job and take sick leave go interview others company, all of them offering quite a low paid and so far from my living place. I try to search is there a job near by Nilai or KLIA. I saw a company GS paper hiring production Planner and i try to apply. On the few minutes, i reject the application. The following days, GS paper HR call to me about the job offer am i interested. She told me about the company benefits, and i was interested and i try to interview to see my luck. So surprising, I got that offer and call me to medical check up and i quit my CIMB job on end of the May 2012.
I start working with a new environment in manufacturer industry. I was so happy with this company. I had  provided with free lunch, some drink like Milo, Nescafe, and difference biscuit. As i know this company is a recycle company which under OJI paper group. Oji Paper Group is one of the Japan company where they had bought from Genting 2 years ago. Currently, I just doing daily, weekly and monthly report. Besides, I also leaning Kiwi Plan to plan how to send order to which machine to run on. So far i had worked in this company almost 4 month. For me i think so far so good and i can do my saving to planning to buy a car in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment